Paid Media Specialist
Come join our team of world-class digital marketers who work great together to absolutely crush it for our brands – and play hard along the way.
About the Company
Searchbloom powers cutting-edge SEO and SEM for small-to-mid-sized businesses. We specialize in several channels, local, national, e-commerce, and international. We have helped our clients around the globe to increase their revenues and have built a reputation for being an authority in Search Engine Marketing.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintain a documented system of SEM policies and procedures
- Ensure that new SEM accounts are on-boarded and assigned in a timely manner i.e. paperwork, survey’s
- Ensure that all reporting and client interaction is completed as scheduled
- Adspend True-Up Charges
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Google Adwords & Bing Certified
- 2+ years of experience in executing paid media campaigns
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word, and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent client communication (B2B)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently while meeting deadlines
- Competitive compensation package available commensurate with experience.
- 100% Company Paid Healthcare
- Dental & Vision Packages Available
- Fun Environment and a great atmosphere.
- Snacks, Drinks & Regular Team Lunches
How to apply
Send your resume and cover letter to ([email protected]) with the subject line as: “SEO Analyst”
Tell us about your knowledge of SEO and why you feel it would be a good fit.
Share your salary expectations and if you’re open to relocating to Salt Lake City, Utah