Push the entire industry forward, by helping the Searchbloom team further our world-class Search Engine Optimization service as well as help to develop in-house software applications.
Come join our team of digital marketers who work great together to absolutely crush it for our brands – and play hard along the way.
To fit in, you’ll need to be advanced in SEO with a real passion for organic search. We’re looking for people who stay on top of what’s really working and have strong opinions about the implications of strategic approaches. You’re in your groove when designing and executing creative SEO strategies, while seeing your brands annihilate their competitors, giving you that warm fuzzy feeling.
Of course, you’re a data junkie and can perform magic with Excel to discover new opportunities and insights. You’re at home with all the usual tools: Ahrefs, MOZ, Majestic, GSC, GA, and plenty more. If you’re like most of us, you have a ton of cool browser add-ons that make you more productive.
As a natural problem-solver, your intellectual curiosity drives you to be constantly learning and taking on new challenges. This helps you work well and develop great relationships with the like-minded group of marketing maniacs you work with. All told, you have exceptional communication skills and know how to tailor your message to your audience.
You have a healthy dose of competitiveness that drives you to get things done and reach your goals. You can tell war stories about how you vastly changed and have blown people’s minds with your results in your previous roles.
Searchbloom is picky about who we hire and the clients we work with. Our goal is to create opportunity and growth for both our people and our clients. If you’re smart, hungry, and love to get things done; this is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level. You will have the opportunity to sharpen your skills working with some great people and brands. Searchbloom is an established and growing company with a start-up atmosphere. This provides you with the opportunity to design and execute creative SEO strategies, design new tech products, and search-related services.
- 2+ years SEO experience;
- 1+ years client facing experience at an agency;
- Microsoft Office Wizardry is an absolute must;
- Unhealthy obsession with SEO experiments and case studies;
- Coding skills are a Bonus;
- Have a solid understanding of how different marketing channel strategies work together, including paid search, social media, email marketing, etc ;
- Experience developing, managing, executing, and measuring SEO campaigns for medium-to-large brands and ecommerce websites;
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to effectively convey what’s most relevant and meaningful for various audiences within the client organization including the C-Suite, marketing team, finance and IT teams, in a clear and understanding way;
- Working knowledge of search engine criteria / algorithm updates (Panda, Penguin, Pigeon, RankBrain);
- Willingness to share your knowledge with our internal community;
- Ability to identify and recommend solutions to technical hurdles including page elements, CMS and server related issues;
- Strong experience with industry standard tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, ahrefs SEMrush, screamingfrog, deepcrawl, etc.);
- Presentation capabilities and comfort meeting with clients in person and by phone;
- Exceptional analytics, project management skills, writing and organizational skills;
- Ability to manage and prioritize many clients and deadlines concurrently, while also managing internal and external expectations for workload;
- Manage and communicate SEO as a business strategy with measurable goals;
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan, implement and improve account performance aligned with client goals and initiatives;
- Help clients establish organic search KPIs that matter to their unique business goals and provide actionable reports to help them reach these goals;
- Manage day-to-day campaign activity and client deliverables;
- Educate clients on best practices and the overall education of SEO;
- Think beyond tactical SEO execution to deliver high-level strategic recommendations for custom-tailored, best-in-class SEO for each client;
- Manage workflow process of SEO deliverables;
- Site audits and SEO strategies;
- Deep Keyword research;
- On-page optimization;
- Link growth strategy;
- Technical analysis;
- Competitive analysis;
What’s in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary based on performance and experience
- Ample opportunities for further growth and compensation
- Full benefits including health, dental, and vision
- A team of world-class developers at your disposal, ready to solve problems of any complexity.
- A rich and open company culture
- A relaxed work environment with minimal oversight. You MUST be a self-starter and get things done!
- We work hard and play hard
How to apply:
- Send your resume and cover letter to (email@example.com) with the subject line as: “SEO Analyst”
- Tell us about your knowledge of SEO and why you feel it would be a good fit.
- Share your salary expectations and if you’re open to relocating to Salt Lake City, Utah (aka silicon slopes)