It has come to our attention that someone is illicitly using our brand to commit fraudulent activities regarding jobs and careers with Searchbloom. We will only email you from email addresses with searchbloom.com in them. Searchbloom will never ask you for money to work here. If this happens, notify your local authorities and contact our support team.
Our current content needs are diverse. We want to deliver data-driven, highly informative, and interest-grabbing content for our partners. That means you’ll need to have good research skills and be willing to hone them even more to fit our needs.
As a Search Engine Marketing Content Writer you’ll help our clients tell their brand story. You’ll work with a writing team to deliver content needs based on target keywords and audiences. You’ll leverage tools to consistently produce content that outperforms competitors. You’ll write original web content, and make recommendations about content strategy.
You’ll be working on everything from blog posts to paid media landing pages to product pages. Alongside variety, we prioritize quality and want to work one-on-one with you as you improve your abilities as a content creator.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of previous experience in related field required
- Experience managing cross-functional teams a plus
- Experience with website structure, strategy, and web writing preferred
- Experience with content management systems preferred
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills required
- Excellent proofreading and grammatical skills required
- Proficiency in Google Analytics preferred
- Experience with Google Suite and MS Office required
- Problem solver. You need to be capable of identifying and resolving obstacles, using strong reasoning skills and creative thinking to get things done. You need to have a strong attention to detail, a drive for quality, and a willingness to see things through to completion.
- Flexible. You need to be able to work in an environment in which there is substantial ambiguity; things change rapidly and often, and you need to adapt to new ways of thinking.
- Self-aware. You need to be able to see yourself and your own behaviors from the perspective of others – and understand how your behaviors affect peers on your team.
- Driven to improve. You need to have a strong desire to be better tomorrow than you are today. You are constantly seeking ways to improve your own work. You’re passionate about your discipline.
- A solid communicator. You need to be able to take input from many sources, think through that information, and present concise, clear recommendations to technical and non-technical people.
- Write clear, concise, compelling, and accurate web content and/or promotional copy using client style guides and SEO best practices
- Interview various stakeholders to understand client business goals, brand differentiators, target audiences, and website tone and voice
- Inventory and analyze current web content and other relevant source materials and perform competitive gap analysis
- Align content with organizational goals and provide trackable calls to action
- Review and edit materials for consistency, tone and voice, grammatical accuracy, editorial style, and user understanding
- Assist in maintaining web content
- Combine data analysis, user research, content audits, and other sources to determine ways websites can improve user experience and engagement
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Here are our benefits
INC Best Workplaces of 2022
- Employees get their birthday and their yearly work anniversary off
- Company Contribution of $4,500 towards Healthcare Premiums
- PPO or HSA plans are available
- Dental, Vision & Disability plans are available
- $50,000 in life insurance paid by Searchbloom
- $300 office improvement stipend
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity/Paternity)
TinyPulse Employee Engagement Award
Our team raves about our culture and benefits
Our employee benefits and programs support career development, wellbeing, and personal growth.
Give the Best, Get the Best
"Great place to work! The level of talent is amazing. It's a fun casual work environment, with a small boutique feel, but all the benefits you would expect from a large company. The standards of excellence here are very high, across the board."
Amazing Place to Work
"Working at Searchbloom is awesome! They have built a team of talented analyst, developers, and designers. I truly enjoy working with everyone here. The upper management team is also great to work with. They will drop what they are doing to answer any question or help you with any task. The culture is also great!...