About our Partner
Who They Are
Easy Climber is the leading direct marketer of innovative mobility solutions & products for seniors and individuals suffering from illness or injuries in the United States.
What They Do
Our partner sells and installs lift chairs and elevators in the homes of seniors or individuals with ailments or injuries. Their products provide the freedom and safety to the homeowners to access all floors of their homes.
Prior to partnering with Searchbloom, firstSTREET® (the parent company of Easy Climber) was competing to rank in the space of stairlifts and home elevators. The online landscape was very competitive and our partner wasn’t able to contend with some of the industry leaders like Stiltz Homelift, Acorn Stairlifts, and Stannah Stairlifts. This is when they decided to create EasyClimber.com, a micro-site with highly relevant content that will help them stand out in the search engine result pages.
The site was built with outdated technology and was not properly optimized. Additionally, because it was a brand new site, it didn’t have a strong backlink portfolio. As a result, the site did not obtain the results they were hoping for. This is when they decided to reach out to Searchbloom.
At Searchbloom, we approach every SEO campaign with our three-tiered strategy; Authority, Relevancy, and Technology (A.R.T.). To help them get on track to compete, we analyzed their website, backlinks, and competitors. From there, we crafted a roadmap specific to their situation.
- Developed a Custom Backlink Strategy
- Assisted in Creating a Natural & Authoritative Backlink Portfolio
- Acquired Industry Specific, Relevant, Backlinks
- Internal Link Audit to Improve the Flow of Link Equity on the Site
- Competitive Research and Keyword Research
- Content Optimization – Including Titles, Descriptions, Headers, and Page Copy.
- Provided Recommendations for New On-Site Content
- Blog Content Structure & Topic Recommendations.
- Site Speed Optimization
- Mobile Responsive Implementation
- Site Structure Improvements
- URL Hierarchy
- Content Silo Structure Optimization
- Image Compression & Tagging
- Structured Data Improvement
- Improved & Minified Code Files