About Our Partner
Who They Are
Our partner is an American-owned and operated premium Outdoor Sporting Goods Company that provides bushcraft and outdoor self-reliance gear. They provide over 500 high-quality products designed to help outdoor enthusiasts find their niche in the great outdoors
What They Do
Our partner provides the equipment and knowledge for the modern outdoor enthusiast. Their products include camping gear, hunting gear, survival knives, and apparel. They also host survival and specialty classes and provide survival guides and booklets.
Before they worked with Searchbloom, Our partner had never worked with another agency for their paid media. Their revenue and sales volume had plateaued, and the brand wanted to increase these measurements through Search Engine Marketing – specifically paid media. They ran their own Facebook Ad campaigns 5 years prior to their engagement with Searchbloom, but unfortunately experienced policy issues that blacklisted their account.
Searchbloom began with a diagnosis of the Facebook policy issues. The issue boiled down to them having potentially harmful objects (knives and other sharp products) that could not be advertised on Facebook. Searchbloom’s team resolved this issue by reducing the catalog of products offered on Facebook’s advertising platform. With the blacklist status removed, our team built prospecting audiences, remarketing audiences, and created a Facebook Shop to provide an Organic storefront for followers of the Page.
Our team also leveraged our proven method A.C.E (Assets, Control, Experimentation), as explained below:
- Built memorable ads to appeal to both current and potential customers
- Created original content that strengthened product offerings
- Built a Facebook Shop to organically showcase products to Page followers
- Improved previous audience targeting
- Aggregated events to optimize event tracking
- Tested our prospecting campaign against a controlled audience
- Conducted ad A/B testing using ad-set level budgets to ensure a 50/50 split