The Information We Collect
Searchbloom receives and collects information from a variety of different sources during the course of our interactivity with our clients and the public. This policy applies to information collected on any Searchbloom website that is not otherwise publicly available. These sources include:
- Name, address, phone number, email address, correspondence, and applications we receive from all sources.
- Forum or blog postings we receive from all sources.
- Account information, including credit card and credit information we receive to be utilized in association with our billing and collection functions.
- Cookies, URL’s, and other tracking information we receive from website visitors.
- Business information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, credit card numbers, and email addresses.
- Personal information such as individual names, addresses, telephone numbers, credit card numbers and email addresses.
- Information for aggregation tracking, such as, among other things, screen resolution and browser type.
Third Party Sharing
Searchbloom reserves the right to send you communications regarding Searchbloom’s services, and some third-party services, related to your account with Searchbloom, without providing you the opportunity to opt out.
In some instances, we may disclose or transmit personally identifiable information to a third party. Including, but not limited to:
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other valid legal process.
- To enable third to provide client specific services. Used for the sole purpose of providing those services.
- To process and collect client payments. Used for the sole purpose of collecting those payments.
Please note that all information submitted via a Searchbloom blog or forum is immediately available to be viewed by the public.
How We Secure Our Data
To ensure the correct use of information, maintain data accuracy, and prevent unauthorized access, appropriate electronic, physical, and managerial procedures have been put in place to safeguard and secure your personal information. Searchbloom restricts access to personal information to those with the need to know that information so that they may provide services.
Searchbloom has no control over the privacy policies of websites whose links appear on our website(s). Privacy policies of these sites should be reviewed for an understanding of they use the information they collect from you.
Protection For Minors
Protection for minors is very important to Searchbloom and Searchbloom’s services are not designed to be used by anyone under the age of 18. Searchbloom does not collect or maintain any information for anyone we know to be under 18 years of age.
Updating or Accessing Personal Information
We ask individual clients to identify themselves before any information can be accessed, updated or removed and in some instances, we may decline to process requests that are unreasonable or require disproportionate technical effort.
Searchbloom’s clients may opt-out of receiving email from Searchbloom by following the “unsubscribe” instructions that are provided in the emails.
Should you have any questions regarding this policy, please email [email protected].