The Agency Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple client accounts while adhering to campaign deadlines. This individual will need to have a strong work ethic to meet client needs and deliver desired results. This position is multi-faceted, with the ideal candidate being able to effectively manage their time while working on multiple projects in different stages.
The Project Manager’s role will be a part of the operations team and reports to the Sr Director of Operations. The Project manager’s responsibilities include assigning and updating tasks using a proprietary enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, ensuring that projects are completed on time, performing quality control on client-facing deliverables, collecting feedback from team members to improve processes, and eliminating team impediments.
- 3+ years Project Management (Agency experience preferred)
- Experience with search engine marketing projects
- Experience as SEO Manager or similar role
- Proven success planning and implementing an SEO strategy
- Eye for detail in written, verbal, and graphic design work
- Good analytical skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Expertise in split testing and other variable testing methods
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Completing SEO deliverables from A to Z
- Assigning and scheduling projects or tasks to other team members
- Preparing and monitoring project schedules
- Building weekly and monthly progress reports
- Assessing and evaluating the success of the strategy
- Presenting deliverables to clients
- Drafting client meeting notes and taking action on agreed next steps
- Instill a sense of ownership to achieve a self-managed team while guiding priorities from time to time.
- Work closely with operations teams to understand dependencies and deliver tasks.
- Manage supplemental custom projects branching off of marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with partners to ensure expectations are met whenever needed.
Here are our benefits
INC Best Workplaces of 2022
- Employees get their birthday and their yearly work anniversary off
- 100% paid medical insurance coverage for employees + 50% paid medical insurance coverage for employees’ dependents.
- PPO or HSA plans are available
- Dental, Vision & Disability plans are available
- $50,000 in life insurance paid by Searchbloom
- $300 office improvement stipend
- Weekly payroll (get paid every week)
- Parental Leave (Maternity/Paternity) – 2 weeks paid, 2 weeks additional unpaid
TinyPulse Employee Engagement Award
Our team raves about our culture and benefits
Our employee benefits and programs support career development, wellbeing, and personal growth.
Give the Best, Get the Best
"Great place to work! The level of talent is amazing. It's a fun casual work environment, with a small boutique feel, but all the benefits you would expect from a large company. The standards of excellence here are very high, across the board."
Amazing Place to Work
"Working at Searchbloom is awesome! They have built a team of talented analyst, developers, and designers. I truly enjoy working with everyone here. The upper management team is also great to work with. They will drop what they are doing to answer any question or help you with any task. The culture is also great!...