It has come to our attention that someone is illicitly using our brand to commit fraudulent activities regarding jobs and careers with Searchbloom. We will only email you from email addresses with searchbloom.com in them. Searchbloom will never ask you for money to work here. If this happens, notify your local authorities and contact our support team.
Searchbloom is in search of an experienced SEO Specialist. Come join our team of digital marketers who work great together to do an amazing job for our partners – and play hard along the way. To fit in, you’ve got to be an advanced SEO with a real passion for organic search. We’re looking for people who stay on top of what’s really working and have strong opinions about the implications of strategic approaches. The majority of your workday will be spent identifying, documenting, and prioritizing SEO issues for clients.
Searchbloom is an established and growing company with a start-up atmosphere. This provides you with the opportunity to design and execute creative SEO strategies, design new products and services, and develop as a thought leader in the industry.
- 5+ years of experience in SEO executing organic search campaigns. (required)
- Client facing experience at an agency.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to effectively convey what’s most relevant and meaningful for various audiences within the client organization, including the C-Suite, marketing team, finance, and IT teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & Google Drive.
- Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets Expert.
- Ability to identify and recommend solutions to technical SEO issues including but not limited to page elements, CMS, information architecture, URL structure, and server-related issues.
- Strong experience with industry-standard tools such as Ahrefs, Moz, Majestic, SEMRush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, BrightLocal, and plenty more.
- Ability to manage and prioritize many projects and deadlines concurrently while also managing internal and external expectations.
- Have a firm understanding of how marketing channel strategies work together, including paid search, social media, and email marketing.
- Experience developing, managing, executing, and measuring SEO campaigns for medium-to-large brands and eCommerce websites.
- Excellent knowledge of search engine criteria/algorithm updates (Panda, Penguin, Pigeon, Fred, RankBrain, BERT, etc.)
- Exceptional analytics, project management, and organizational skills.
- Audit partner websites using a suite of SEO tools.
- Write Point of View (POV) documentation to convey information about SEO issues to our partners.
- Identify opportunities for SEO tasks that would provide the most benefit to our partners and prospects.
- Prioritize opportunities by difficulty, cost, and impact to a website’s success. Communicate this to internal and external stakeholders including whether a budget increase is warranted.
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan, implement, and improve campaign performance aligned with client goals and initiatives.
- Manage day-to-day campaign activity and client deliverables.
- Join phone calls as the SEO expert, to educate participants and answer questions about your strategic recommendations.
- Educate clients on SEO best practices.
- Develop new SEO strategies that support online marketing efforts.
- Execute SEO strategies, Keyword research, On-page optimization, Link growth strategy, Technical analysis, Competitive Analysis, and reporting.
- Perform quality assurance on SEO deliverables completed by SEO technicians.
- Drive innovation and implement testing strategies to continually uncover opportunities for optimization, enhance learning, and improve performance.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and success of efforts, measuring actual results against desired outcomes.
- Find opportunities to improve the team, the company, our processes, and our clients, and take initiative to make them happen. Be a self-starter, unafraid to challenge the status quo.
Here are our benefits
INC Best Workplaces of 2022
- Employees get their birthday and their yearly work anniversary off
- 100% paid medical insurance coverage for employees + 50% paid medical insurance coverage for employees’ dependents.
- PPO or HSA plans are available
- Dental, Vision & Disability plans are available
- $50,000 in life insurance paid by Searchbloom
- $300 office improvement stipend
- Weekly payroll (get paid every week)
- Parental Leave (Maternity/Paternity) – 2 weeks paid, 2 weeks additional unpaid
TinyPulse Employee Engagement Award
Our team raves about our culture and benefits
Our employee benefits and programs support career development, wellbeing, and personal growth.
Give the Best, Get the Best
"Great place to work! The level of talent is amazing. It's a fun casual work environment, with a small boutique feel, but all the benefits you would expect from a large company. The standards of excellence here are very high, across the board."
Amazing Place to Work
"Working at Searchbloom is awesome! They have built a team of talented analyst, developers, and designers. I truly enjoy working with everyone here. The upper management team is also great to work with. They will drop what they are doing to answer any question or help you with any task. The culture is also great!...